How to remove Volvo 850 Door Panel
October 16, 2015 by:
I recently needed to replace the side mirror on my Volvo 850, and for that I needed to remove the front door interior panel.
End up making this tutorial, hope it’s helpful. Pictures are from front door, but rear door interior panel can be removed the same way.
Tools you need:
– Philips screw driver
– T25 Torx key
– T30 Torx key
1. Pull out the speaker cover.
2. Pull out the door panel insert.
3. Pull out the door handle (just pull it up)
4. Remove the 4 screws holding the speaker in place and remove the speaker
5. Remove the 2 x T30 screws (1 if rear door), the 4 x T25 screws (3 if rear door) and the phillips screw (in the lower front edge – none on the rear door) as pictured:
6. Now you are ready to remove the panel. Lift it from the bottom, and it will slide out.
The instructions in this tutorial will work in the following models / years:
– 1991,1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996 and 1997 Volvo 850