How To Service Light Reset in Volvo S60, V60 (2013 on)
May 27, 2014 by:
For reset the service light indicator in your Volvo S60/V60 , is very simple:
During the whole process the key must be inserted in the dash slot, the engineshould be turned off and you can’t touch the brakes pedal.
- Step 1. Press the start engine button one time. The engine can’t start;
- Step 2. Press and hold the button to reset the trip odometer;
- Step 3. Press and hold the “OK” button on the left side steering wheel stalk;
- Step 4. Press the start engine button again, and hold down until cluster lights turns on;
- Step 5. Hold 10 seconds, with the trip odometer reset button and the “OK” button still pressed;
- Step 6. Release the “OK” button when the information lamp starts to flash;
- Step 7. Press the start engine button one time, and wait for at least 3 minutes before turning the car on again.
You wil ear a beep indicating that the serviced indicator has been reseted.
The instructions in this tutorial will work in the following model years:
2013, 2014 and 2015 Volvo S60/V60.