How To Service Light Reset in Volvo S60, S80, V70, XC70, XC90
April 16, 2013 by:
For reset the oil service light indicator in your Volvo S60, is very simple:
- Step 1. Confirm that you have the trip computer in T-1 mode;
- Step 2. Put the car key, and leave it in “accessory” position “I”;
- Step 3. Press and hold trip meter reset button until the trip meter reads “0.0″. Do not release trip meter reset button;
- Step 4. With the trip meter reset button still pressed, turn the key to “running” position “II”;
- Step 5. When original trip mileage returns, release trip meter reset button;
- Step 6. Turn the car key to “off” position “0″.
And that’s it, your oil service light indicator light should be off.
The instructions in this tutorial will work in the following model years:
- 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009 Volvo S60