How to install Volvo VIDA 2014D
February 18, 2016 by:
Instructions on how to install the VOLVO VIDA Software on your computer so you can explore the parts diagrams or connect it to your car via the OBDII port to perform diagnosis (with the VIDA DICE adaptor ) in all Volvo car models from 1999 to 2015 Year（before 2015.3）.
1. Insert the VIDA 2014D DVD on the player, or mount the ISO image
2. Double click the dvd drive on the “My Computer” to run the Setup Wizard
3. After the loading, select “VIDA All-in-one” and press Next
4. Select the desired language and press “Next”.
5. Press “Next” on the instalation folder selection and then “Yes” on the License Agreement screen.
6. Wait until the installation process is completed, this will take a lot of time.
7. On the vida Configurator screen click Save (1). A small window will aprear click Close (2). Then click again Close (3) on the Configurator screen.
8. In the end select “No, I will restart my computer later”
VIDA 2014A Patch Installation
9. Extract the downloaded VIDA 2014A Patch rar file into a new folder.
10. Open the folder and execute the “VOLVO_VIDA_2014A” file
11. In the window that will open, click Install.
12. After the instalation is completed, restart your computer.
Run Volvo VIDA 2014D
13. After your computer restart, wait until this icon on the Windows System Tray turns green:
14. When it’s green, double click on the “VIDA All-In-One” icon that’s on your desktop.
15. The Internet Explorer will open with the Volvo VIDA 2014D Login Screen. Just fill “1” in the username field and press “LOG IN”.
And you’re set! You can now start exploring Volvo VIDA software!Google+